Xiaobian shared how to hosted his Maven project to Github, I hope everyone will read this article, let us discuss together!
1. Download the installation git and passed the git config – Global user.name “” “, and git config –global user.email” command sets the username and mailbox (the user name is GitHub username, “
Email is github mailbox)
2. Use SSH to complete the Git and Github binding
3. Open IDEA file-> settings-> version control-> github (auth type Select Password and enter Github login mailbox and password Click on the test test, clone git repository useing ssh does not check! Finally click OK)
4. Select Git Setting Git.exe in Version Control and click on the test test. Click OK.
5. Open VCS-> Import INTO VERSION Control-> Share Project On GitHub Follow the steps to complete the next step, theore in theory can be synchronized to Github;
may encounter problems:
After deleting the repository on GitHub, Project IS Already on GitHub pop-up
solution will appear by Share Project On GitHub
1. Close IDEA
2. Open the folder where the project is located Hide folder .git, delete config file contents in the content: [CORE]
repositoryformatversion = 0
filemode = false
bare = false
logAlRefuPdates = true
Symlinks = false
Other content outside of ignorecase = true
, reopen the IDEA and repeat the above fifth step, the problem is solved;
After reading this article, I believe that you have a certain understanding of how to hosted your own Maven project to Github. I want to know more related knowledge. Welcome to Tumi Yun Industry Information Channel, thank you for reading!